On July 25, 2008 it was Baylee's 5th Birthday! 
She had a blast at "Libby-Lu" getting all dolled up and shopping the store like a little diva! 
She was pampered like a little princess...with glittered hair and make-up and all the fixin's to go with it!

BAYLEE'S 5TH BIRTHDAY!
Posted by The Nelson's on Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Baylee! I think your blog looks quite nice. I know what you mean, it take a while to get the hang of things.
Okay, she is a total doll! She looks so much like her mama! Your family is adorable, as always, and I am so glad you're blogging!
Hope you are well in every way!!
Love, Emily
Hey, what are you talking about? Your blog looks great.
This is the website where i got the basis of what i know how to do.http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
I use digital scrapbook pages. I put the link for these pages into different spots in my HTML code... and it creates my backgrounds. That website doesn't show you were to put the links in for the border around the text... but if you want to learn after learning those basics... let me know. I'll show you!
Post a Comment