
This year has been a little rough for our family, but with new hope comes new beginnings. I'm starting this family blog to chart our path and see each of us grow together...as an eternal family. I hope you all enjoy reading about the "Nutty Nelson's" and laugh a little.
3 comments:
Hey. This is Landon's fiance, Jessica. I have heard much about you. Mostly I remember your mom telling me that I was welcome to join the family... but YOU would always be the original Jessica. haha. I love your mom... and when her and sheila are together... they are a crack up. Fun to see your blog and learn a little bit more about your family. Check out our blog too. www.landonandjessica.blogspot.com
Although I need to update!
ps. I love your dogs. I want a yorkie as soon as possible. Landon tries to act like this won't happen... haha.
did you get your hair high lighted? it looks good! i like your pics they are cute! check out our blog too! well it's mostly pics of to'ahani, its all about her!
Post a Comment