A few months ago, Tim noticed that one of his breasts (Man-boobs as he calls them)was very sore. He brushed it off as being slight trauma from a police scuffle with a suspect. Then last month, he complained of feeling a slight lump in the same painful area. So, I went with him to the doctor and he was told not to worry, that men usually don't have these issues and he was probably right about the police scuffle causing the pain. The doctor sent him for a mammogram and ultrasound, which he was slightly embarrassed about having such a womanly procedure done...as you can well imagine! We were told that if it showed anything that we needed to worry about, we would receive a phone call...no news is good news. Then yesterday, we received a letter in the mail from the Radiologist that had several categories that they could check off showing the results, from nothing to worry about, all the way to definitely having cancer. Well, Tim fell into the category of "we see an area of concern that will require further testing and blood work." GREAT! So, now we're just a little freaked out! Tim hasn't said much about it, but I know he's just as worried if not more than I am about it. So, I'm asking that all of you please keep Tim and our family in your thoughts and prayers. We love our "daddy" so much and want him to be around for a very long time. I will keep you all posted when we find out more on October 2nd.
PRAYING FOR TIM
Posted by The Nelson's on Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I sure will. I wish I would have known before, but it's never late to pray, right? Let me know if there is anything I can do for you all. Love you, Tim!
You are in our prayers. You guys are amazing...keep the faith!
Love you all, Emily
Post a Comment