Okay, it has been SOOO cold here in sunny Florida! It was 22 degrees for the past 2 nights here at our house! Can you believe it? In fact, our well froze and we didn't have water in the mornings for 2 days! Tim had to scrape my windshield and windows before I could drive to work! You can't tell ME it doesn't get cold in Florida, cuz we are freezing our butt's off! Here's the proof!

Freezing in Florida
Posted by The Nelson's on Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What in the sam hill?! Who knew Florida could freeze??! I hope that the Sun decides to share it's warmth with you again...soon.
Love the picture of your cute self and your hot set of wheels. :)
About two weeks ago, it got down to zero. That's cold! I've never seen it get below zero, but to me, unless it's an extreme difference, it's all the same, cold! Right now it is snowing and then after it snows all day, we are going to get sleet and freezing rain. Fun hu?
Post a Comment