St. Augustine, Florida

Last weekend, we took a day trip to St. Augustine. We had a blast! It is so neat to visit where a lot of Florida's history began. We visited the light house and then went to the Fort for a tour. It was so cold and it kept sprinkling, but we had a lot of fun despite the weather. Here are some photo's from our great day.

4 comments:

Dianah said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the pictures.

Emily said...

You guys always do the most fun things together!

Hope you are all well!!

Love ya loads

Libby's Library said...

Hey Jessica - I found your site from Facebook. It's wonderful to be able to see photo's of all of your family.
I was back in Florida for a couple of months, but I didn't get a chance to see your mom. Is she doing okay?
I did get to see Sheila. We "ran into each other" at Dr. Padgett's office. She was there for her one week checkup (after her shoulder surgery) and I was there for my one week checkup (after knee surgery).
Any-hoo, I just thought that I'd stop by and say hello. It just doesn't seem possible that all you "kids" from the Lakeland ward are all grown up now;)

Emily said...

I was thinkin' about you guys today....hope you're all doing well!

Love ya loads, Em